posted Feb 28, 2010, 7:13 AM by NGBSA Communications Director
updated Dec 11, 2010, 5:02 AM
- North Gwinnett Day at Turner Field - Sunday April 18th @ 1:30pm. NOTE: NO PARK GAMES WILL BE SCHEDULED ON THIS DAY INCLUDING MAKE-UPS.
- Sell as many tickets as you can! NGBSA receives a portion of each ticket sold. This is a great way to raise funds for improvements!
- Make it a team outing.
- All players, coaches, and board members will participate in a pregame recognition parade. Players and coaches MUST wear their team jersey and hat.
- All players will get to run the bases at the end of the game.
- The team that sells the most tickets will get $100 towards their end-of-season party.
- iPOD TOUCH for the highest salesman/player.
- The highest salesman/player will also serve as honorary team captain for the pregame home-plate manager's meeting.
- The 2nd highest salesman/player will receive an autographed MLB baseball bat and a new pair of Muzuno batting gloves.
- The 3rd highest salesman/player will receive an autographed MLB game ball.
- The 4th highest salesman/player will receive an autographed photo.
- Team (Most Sales): Rookie Braves (Campbell) sold 40 tickets. $100 towards party.
- 1st Place: Jonah Hughes (Rookie Phillies) sold 15 tickets. iPod Touch, team captain.
- 2nd Place: Benton Rabitsch (Pee Wee Giants) sold 13 tickets. Autographed Bat, Muzuno gloves.
- 3rd Place: Cody McAbee (Rookie Braves) sold 11 tickets. Autographed Ball.
- 4th Place: Luke Shively (Pee Wee Giants) sold 10 tickets. Autographed Photo.
- 5th Place: (8-way tie) sold 9 tickets each: Autographed Photo
- Kayleb Lasky (T-Ball Rockies)
- Brody McCabe (Pee Wee Pirates)
- Matthew Ianniello (T-Ball Dodgers)
- Piero Lo Monaco (Rookie Braves)
- Garrett Posey (Rookie Braves)
- Fulton Kenny (T-Ball Cardinals)
- Ty Gentry (T-Ball Cardinals)
- Alyssa DiSano (Softball Minor Sooners)